Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sisters often steal ideas from each other.

And I stole this idea from Jill:

10 things I want to do in 2010

1. Go on a trip. A random trip. I really want to go to yellowstone...so much. It just sounds like a lot of fun right now! And when I go to yellowstone, I will play ukulele and craig will play pennywhistle by the campfire. And then the next day we will go antique shopping in west yellowstone.

2. Catch up on scrapbooking. Like that will ever happen, but i'll have fun trying!

3. Get a wii. We'll see if i can ever afford that, but it would be awesome!

4. Learn to sew. I swear if I don't learn to really sew by the end of this year I'll be a failure at life.

5. Get back to the weight I was last spring. I know, that's "shallow" or whatever, but it felt great and I was really healthy.

6. Make 5 crafts from my big-A$$ craft book.

7. Have another successful cupcake decorating party.

8. More themed parties. I just love cheesy themed parties.

9. Go to the farmer's martet in Salt Lake!

10. Save up money for goals and awesome things instead of spending all my money on dumb random things.

No comments:

Post a Comment