Thursday, October 15, 2009

Snapshot.

Where I am: The Student Center computer lab. Too lazy to bring my laptop to school, and the Institute internet is slow. Plus I won't get anything done anywhere else.

What I am wearing: My gray school uniform skirt, pink tanktop under a light-blue long-sleeved thermal tee, which is under my awesome Jared Gold "Wallpaper vest", which is under a gray cardigan. Also, neon pink tights, blue and black check knee high socks, black mary-janes, and a pink flamingo bubble necklace. :)

Where I am going after this: Family Finance class. Hopefully will not play tetris on my phone the whole time!

Stuff I want right now:
-A kiss from my man
-A shopping spree
-A text from my man
-Just my man in general
-A zucchini muffin
-One of my institute classes

Currently reading: No books for me! Only required class readings.

Currently watching: Project Runway Season 5. Feels so good to watch that.

What I did yesterday:
-Class
-Nap at school
-Another class
-Facebook/wasting time
-Project Runway while making accessories
-Taking back stuff that people left at my apartment from FHE
-Hanging out at my sons' apartment. We played World Tour, Feeding Frenzy, and then talked about relationship woes and kissing, and then made pizza and watched X-men 2. Oh, and ate Oreos!

What I am doing tonight:IWA and then Dance Party! yeeah.

What I am doing tomorrow: Driving for 2 hours, hanging out, then working. I have a coolio job.

The background on my phone is: The Hylian Crest from the Legend of Zelda Games.

The background on my laptop is: A scene from the movie "The Cat Returns"

Who I miss: CRAIG!!!

How I feel right now: Bored, chill, slightly in suspense, and slightly lonely. But not sad.

What I am thinking about: Not much for once. Basically, what to do with this next hour I have before my next class, and I have the Ponyo theme song stuck in my head. This is like the closest I have ever come to not thinking about anything. But now I am thinking about the differences between men and women.

I know this is like...posting a survey. But at least I didn't copy and paste it from someone else's blog. I made it up myself!

3 comments: