Monday, October 26, 2009

Real Love

It's the fact that through all our struggles, arguments, and misunderstandings, I could always see a justified reason to stick with him.

And, sometimes I cry with happiness after we hang out because he made me feel that happy, even though all we did was sit around playing video games and listening to music, and talking.

It's awesome because we know all about all of each other's faults, abd we also know that we can each get over them.
It's cool to just believe that someone can do anything they set thier minds to, because you see them as more than just a person.
He makes me want to be a kinder, smarter, better person.

Not to mention, our favorite activities happen to be the dorkiest ones.

I love that I can ask him any question, confess any fear, unload any concern, and he will make it all clear to me.

It makes me happy that we don't define ourselves by anyone else's standards except our own and God's.
And I know that no matter what task or activity we have to do, it will be pleasant if we do it together.
And we don't let anyone rain on our parade.
Because we are best friends, and we like it.

It's our goal to always make our lives exciting.

It's the fact that we can talk forever or not talk at all.

It's real love.

1 comment:

  1. OOOHHHHHH!!! Brynn, I love you so much!!!! You are so amazing at everything you do! I think we make a GREAT couple!!! This is like the best blog so far....and you've had some pretty good ones! You were right, this blog post really did make my day!!! I can't wait to see you again this weekend!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete