Sunday, February 28, 2010

Connor, Emmy, Simon, and Parents.

This is one of my favorite families in existence, And I want to take a little time tributing them and the influence they've had on me. You see, I used to babysit these kids, and we had so much fun together. In fact, there were several times when I chose babysitting these kids over hanging out with my friends or going to dances, just because it was really that much fun. And I have never regretted those decisions.

Connor: He just started high school in the fall, and this kid is seriously so awesome. Not many people people can make me laugh like Connor does. We have a plethora of inside jokes, and whenever I visit home and see him at church, we end up standing there quoting nearly everything we've ever watched in stupid voices and laughing our heads off. Connor gives off this "Hyper vibe", and it cheers me up every time I talk to him. :) He's also way talented and very sincere. He's great at piano and isn't afraid to be himself.

Emmy: Emmy was also my first piano student. I have always been amazed at how smart and talented she is! Even though we are almost 10 years apart in age, I still consider her one of my besties because we love to talk and we have a ton in common! Once, I remember we just sat there and talked forever at their house! We talked about friends, fashion, vacations..and it was so fun. We used to give each other makeovers all the time and sometimes, the outcomes were hilarious. I think Emmy has seen my silly side more than most people I know. Again, there are about a billion inside jokes between us. Emmy also has an awesome sense of style, and knows how to be an individual. She is very talented in music and dance. :) In fact, we've had a couple little dance parties!

Simon: He's only a little toddler, but this kid is funny and totally sweet. He's already taking a bit after his bro with video games. And fortunately, he's as sincere as his brother too. It's really been fun getting to know him!

Parents: Zac and Kelly are both so awesome. Zac is incredibly creative, and has always given this laid-back vibe. Kelly is so nice and has always been so friendly. She is also very creative and talented. And she has always been incredibly supportive of me and my sisters! As a couple, I look up to them so much! They are so secure and are able to have fun whether they are together or apart. I applaud the fact that they still go on dates, and I always see them treating each other so kindly, surprising each other, and remaining polite and considerate toward each other. I hope I can keep my marriage that fun and positive!

1 comment: