Sunday, February 14, 2010

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

The Worst:

I have been really stressed lately. School is only a small part of it so far, I mean with school always comes some stress, but right now it's the stuff on top of school that is killing me.

Such as planning a wedding long-distance. oh my goodness. How am I supposed to do this without and resources or important people around me?

My living situation is also very stressful. Not having a car is hard when you have so many other things to worry about. And it's not like I can just buy one.

I also am looking for a job, which is very difficult without a car and such.

I also am having so interpersonal problems, and I try really hard, but it's just so difficult to get along with this person. I realize sometimes there are people you just can't expect to have a great relationship with, but it's important that we at least get along if we see each other often you know?

So, stress is a big part of my life right now, but there are some great things going on too.

The Best:

This past weekend was so great. even though much of it consisted of letting out my stress, I was able to cry on safe shoulders and feel loved.

Craig was incredibly nice this weekend, and he always is, but it was just great that we had such a good time hanging out and talking. On friday we had a really interesting, compelling conversation. We hadn't had one of those for a while, just because we hadn't had the time. and after talking for a while it was like I suddenly realized: " oh yeah i remember why I am marrying you now!!" We also had some fun valentine activities. we went to Panda Express, and then made valentine boxes and lots of little fun valentines for each other. It was really refreshing. He makes me feel so loved and just plain amazing.

My family is so nice to me. I found on my bed at home the other night a new scrapbook album, fun of paper and decorations. How exciting! My sister left it there for me just because she's really nice. And another sister held a chinese new year party, which was really fun. We got to make our own sushi (I know it's not chinese but it was delicious anyway!) and played fun games. After people left, me, Craig, Miche, and Kristan watched Sasquatch Gang and talked.

Wedding planning may be stressful, but I am lucky to have a very helpful mom. She's doing sooo much for me. I am so blessed! She is practically doing more with the wedding than i am. I am just not very good at planning out events, and don't have much of an idea in how to go about planning a wedding. My mom is so kind to me. She is a champion at making sacrifices for others.

Miche is such a great best friend to me. She is so sweet and very willing to listen..she understands me so well! She has been really helpful to me lately and I cannot wait for her to come visit me!

I got a new, ultra-cute coat on saturday, and I only paid $3 for it. I used a free gift card I got from the mall, and the coat was on clearance. It was exciting.

Other than that, I just feel very blessed with kind friends and roommates. I am still having a lot of fun, even though I have so many stressful and crazy things on my plate. With each difficult challenge, I come out of it happier than when I went in.

No comments:

Post a Comment