Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kelly Reminded me of this.

Another snapshot, just like last year:

Where I am: Sitting on my bed, in my apartment.

What I am wearing: Jeans, brown socks, yellow tank under a red long-sleeved shirt, under a black pinstriped vest. I was wearing a vest last time i did this too! which is funny because I don't actually wear vests that much. Also wearing a colorful native american patterned scarf from Icing, a white headband, gray pearl earrings, and my ring.

Where I am going after this: NOWHERE! I am home for the night, where it's nice and warm.

Stuff I want right now:
-Dinner. It's almost done. I can't wait to try this famous "sticky chicken."
-To not feel the guilt of not getting things done that so desperately need to get done.
-My packages to get here.

Currently reading: Nothing. I haven't been interested in books lately, unless they are craft-related

Currently watching: Nothing, actually, unless you count my youtube subscriptions. I watch makeup tutorials almost every day. :)

What I did yesterday:
-Packed to leave Salt Lake :(
-Went to see Tangled. Very awesome.
-Went thrift shopping with Kim. Also very awesome.
- Hung out at the Sharple's and played monkeyball. So fun!
-Ate dinner
-Drove back home to the cold north.
-Unpacked and crashed.

What I am doing tonight: Watching Van Helsing and maybe making crafts. :)

What I am doing tomorrow: Working..........................................

The background on my phone is: A hear in the snow made of footprints that I found on my parent's stairs.
The background on my laptop is: A scene from the movie "My Neighbor Totoro." But my computer is sick, so I am using Craig's. His background is a funny picture from his mission.

Who I miss: Miche. :(

How I feel right now: Like I have a lot of relaxing and fun things I want to do and not enough time for all of it. Dreading working for 9 hours tomorrow, because I just feel like being lazy. So, I guess I feel Lazy.

What I am thinking about: The various small tasks I should do tonight and wondering how late I can get away with staying up. And...dinner is almost done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment