Saturday, April 7, 2012

Me as a 16 year old.

I am copycatting my sister again on blog topics.

A letter to my 16-year old self,

Dear wannabe emo Brynn,

I know your social life is hard, but you make it harder for yourself when you mope around to get attention from your friends.

Bravo on choosing babysitting over going to dances in the last year. You will always cherish those memories more.

About half of your friends are about to get super flaky. Don't agonize over it so much, just try to stay close to the ones that actually care.

Be nicer to your little sisters you jerk.

Oh by the way, you met your husband recently. It's not who you think it is....you don't even remember meeting him.

Driving will get easier when you calm down about it. Promise.

Those pink corduroy pants are soooo unflattering!

If you could get out of the habit of wasting all of your spare time on the computer now, that would be great.

If a guy is a jerk to you, don't kiss him. It won't even make a good first kiss story.

Sincerly,

Grown-up Brynn

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!!!! I wish I'd really gotten a letter like this when I was younger. Would you be offended if I copy-catted your copy-catting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course not! hahaha it's just a set of questions for bloggers. I have more I want to do for sure.

    ReplyDelete