Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged.

Whitney tagged me in that one "tag a person to list 6 quirks about them" game....so here goes!
6 quirks about me:
1. I still cant step on a crack. It's out of habit and me being OCD. Also, I have to step on every leaf that I see fallen on the sidewalk. I just get so excited for crunching it under my shoe.
2. I am addicted to mascara. If I don't put it on ASAP every morning, it pretty much ruins my day.
3. I love Nancy Drew books, and I want to collect all the original Carolyn Keene ones.
4. I've spent a fair amount of my life in costume...from historical interpreting, to theatre, to just wanting to wear a Barney the Dinosaur costume.
5. I hate being called "Brynnie". It drives me nuts! It feels like I am being talked down to every time I hear it. I'd prefer to be called be called Brynners
6. Once I wore black and brown together, and my sister told me I can't wear that, it's breaking one of the biggest rules of fashion. Since then I haven't been able to wear black and brown together, and it I hate seeing it.

Ok, I am tagging Cate, Lili, Jena, Jill, Miche, and....Bryan. :D

In other news, I got to see some old friends I haven't seen for a few months tonight! That was nice. And everyone is planning on going dancing tommorrow. I seriously got invited by 3 people today to come with thier group and go dancing. That means like over half of my friends are going dancing! At the same place! And i am (most likely) not. For 3 reasons:
1. Dance partner is off camping/hunting, and I don't want to go and have to fight off wanna-be suitors (and I will just end up missing my man more!).
2. Strapped for cash.
3. I really need to work on my math skills.

It'll be sad to miss it, but not that sad. I just wish schedules matched up more often.

I am pretty happy, nonetheless. :D

1 comment: