Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another perfect day...

Today was a really good day. It wasn't terribly different from other days, but things just went so right.

First, I finally finished my robot earrings that I made for my jewelry making class! They turned out way better than i thought they would.

Today for lunch, I had 5 mini cupcakes, an apple, and an egg, sausage, and cheese hot pocket. Those are 3 of my favorite things to eat!

Also, my man was ultra sweet today. As usual.

The really amazing thing about today was that I got 100% on my math test! 100%! I have never done that. It's really amazing for me, because I really am horrible at math. And I guessed on two of the questions on the test. I guess I am a lucky guesser.

To top it all off, I got to play the part at the Haunted Village that I have really been wanting to try. I screamed at people and threw dishes! It was very fun and exciting.

Right now I am listening to the Jonas Brother's new song, Love Bug. I can't deny it, I love this song. Yeah, I know, it's the Jonas Brothers. But it sounds good nontheless!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KDcDW8IoHA This is the music video. It's very cute, even though it doesn't really match the style of the song.

Another dumb thing I like...High School Musical! I can't wait to see HSM 3. I just can't deny it.

2 comments: