Sunday, March 22, 2009

Things to be happy about.

Just some things running around in my head at this late hour:

I went to an awesome tea party on saturday. I wore a white dress that Camilla made me for my last birthday. It was just so fun to sit around in nice dresses, eat yummy, miniature sized food, and get to know other girls that like to dress up and have fun. :) The cucumber and mint sandwiches were amazing, too.

The Gem Faire is like the craziest place ever. If you like to make any type of jewelry at all, you could easily blow your life's savings there. I saw a few things I really want:
-Small Flex Shaft (i think it was portable) and burrs
-Little skull beads
-Majongg piece beads
-Blown glass beads that look like potion bottles
-All sorts of chains
-Crazy colored and shaped pearls

I found the perfect "little black dress" that I think was meant for me. It looks like it is from the forties...

I love feeling so excited and sure about my decision to stick around and get a fashion certificate. YES!

Lately Craig and I have been having the most interesting conversations. We have been hanging out at each other's houses a lot because neither of us can really spare the money to go dancing or bowling or anything, and it's still a little too cold to play outside at night. I really like getting out and doing stuff, but I also love staying in and talking. It's so fun to talk, and listen to this amazing person's insight and stories.

I have recently fallen in love with the Zelda games. I liked them before, but never had the chance to play any very much. I am on Ocarina of Time and it's amazing!

I have a new favorite in the music world, The Ditty Bops. Cute, old timey folk. I love it!

I love the temples, and I enjoyed the dedication of the Draper Temple today!

I didn't realize how yummy string cheese is.

p.s. No one wants me to make them anything? You don't have to do it too you know. You could just comment and make me make you something cute. Oh well though. It's your loss! (see previous post)

No comments:

Post a Comment