Thursday, June 18, 2009

Things in my life right now.

~Unemployment. At this point, I have little more than a month and a half to actually, you know, work...so I am going to keep looking for a job, but focus more of my energy on making money in other ways, such as making and selling accessories, babysitting, gig-like stuff, (such as working at events) etc. This whole job hunt has been so frustrating. I can't even let myself think about it too hard, because I just start thinking of all the things I could've done differently, and wondering why I am not good enough. Every step seems to have had a roadblock with it, and it's been really hard.

~Laryngitis. I haven't been able to sing for 3 weeks, which drives me nuts. It's taking a long time for my throat to heal, and that's partly my fault, because I talk a lot. ugh I just like talking so much though. I like clear communication where everything is confirmed and everybody says their point. But how I long to just sing along with the radio.

~Swine Flu. Craig (along with a few other friends) had it, which means I didn't get to see him for like a week and a half. I missed him. But now we get to hang out again, and it is really fun. It's always so fun with Craig

~Hair Accessories. Last night I had Miche and Jency come over and along with my sister Alyssa, we made tons and tons of cute stuff to wear in our hair. Making accessories feels so great to me. And now I have cute new things to wear!

~Support. I have had a few people be way more supportive and kind to me than I ever expected lately. This is good, because recently it seems like it has been one disaster after another for me, but I have such great friends pick me up off the ground and say, "Hey, people don't like you to be sad. Have some encouraging words and compliments, on me." :)

1 comment:

  1. bleh, things have been pretty uneventful and crappy in the past few weeks!! I am way glad we are both over our sicknesses and can enjoy the summer!! even the weather is better now! :).....ps- you can have compliments on me anytime! I will try harder to tell you how amazing you are more often

    Craig

    ReplyDelete