Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentime.

Valentine's Day is great when it's on a weekend, because you can use the whole weekend to celebrate it.

At least, that's what Craig and I did. Which wasn't totally out of the norm for us because we are excited for every weekend. So, this is what we did this valentime.


Friday was my day to be the giver. I took Craig snowboarding and taught him the best I could. We had a blast of course, as craig practiced steering and staying upright, and I worked on my toe side and turning 360 degrees without tripping over the snow. Both of us mastered getting off a lift. Yay! This was a huge thing for me, because I am not a bad snowboarder, but i have always had a really hard time getting off the lift without crashing or completely falling! Anyway, we had tones of fun, and afterwards, we went back to my house for some hot chocolate. Both of us were exhausted, and we just sat around and talked and joked around for a while with my sisters Kristan and Sarah. Being really tired yet really happy and excited means, of course, that we made up some stupid jokes. The best joke was, of course, making up funny lyrics to the Oompa Loompa song.


Saturday was Craig's turn. He took me to the Planetarium (my favorite!) and we saw the Dinosaurs 3D movie. yay! Then we went back to his house for some yummy homemade italian. He also made me some delicious cupcakes! I have to say, I really loved the cupcakes. They were marble swirl flavored. After that, we headed over to the adult session of stake conference. It's funny, because both of our stakes were having conference. But we decided to go to mine together. After Stake conference, we went to my house (after getting some more cupcakes from Craig's house) and watched The Empire Strikes Back. Which probably doesn't sound like a very romantic Valentine's Day activity. However, if you know me and Craig, it makes sense, because Star Wars just rocks. Plus, we were too tired to do anything else.


Today we went up to my Aunt's house with some of my family. We had some delicious Barbacoa Pork, played rock band, our own version of pictionary, and saw the cute new little puppies . It was, as usual, a relaxing and fun visit! And then on the way home, we played "Corrupt a wish", which is seriously such a great game.


Spending time with Craig is the best. We are always laughing. And we have such great conversations. Thanks Craig, for being such a sweet and amazing boyfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment