Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Crushes.

Most people that know me know that i have a tendency to crush on fictional characters. I have a hard time hiding it! There's just something about them that's so magical. (ha. obviously.) So I am going to try and make a list, in chronological order, of all the fictional crushes I have had.

-Simba (From Lion King)
-TJ Dettweiler (From the TV show Recess)
-The Guy from the game Math Blaster (That might just be the dorkiest one)
-Link (From the video game Zelda)
-Matt (From the TV show Digimon)
-Izzy (From the TV show Digimon)
-Tai (From the TV show Digimon)
-Davis (From the TV show Digimon)
-This one guy from Cardcaptor Sakura (I think..I can't remember his name)
-Eric (From Boy Meets World)
-Matthias (sp?) (From the book Redwall)
-Haku (From the movie Spirited Away)
-George Weasley (You should know where he is from...)
-Prof. Lupin (haha a teacher crush)
-Frodo Baggins (If you don't know what he's from then I am ashamed..)
-Samwise Gamgee (Same story as Frodo)
-Pippin (Same as Samwise)
-Pazu (From the movie Castle in the Sky)
-Sam the Onion Picker (From Holes)
-Lightning McQueen (from Cars)
-Spiderman
-Wolverine
-Kronk (From the movie Emperor's New Groove)
-Prince Philip (From Sleeping Beauty)
-Baron Humpbert Von Gikkingen (from The Cat Returns)
-Peter Pan
-Buzz Lightyear (Fell in love with him at Disneyland)
-Howl (From Howl's Moving Castle)
-Sonic The Hedghog (From the video game duh)
-Shadow the Hedgehog
-Knuckles the Echidna (he has nice shoulders)
-Jim Halpert (From The Office)
-Seiji Amasawa (from Whisper of the Heart)
-Yamada Taro (From the show Yamada Taro)
-And Yamada's hot best friend of course
-The main guy from Pom Poko (What's his name?)
-Cyborg (From the show Teen Titans)
-Robin (From the show Teen Titans)
-Beast Boy (From the show Teen Titans)
-Bolt (from the movie Bolt) (Not as an animal!)
And most recently:
Luke Skywalker (and if you don't know what movie he is from, then you certainly don't deserve the title of nerd! or life.)
I've been watching the old Star Wars movie lately, and I just realized that luke is a great man! He has nice eyes, a good smile, willingness to learn, humble, caring, great sense of adventure...and he has the Force.

Should I explain myself? Well, let's just say I am attracted to males that have nice voices, eyes, like to take action, and have a heroic, caring demeanor.

6 comments:

  1. Well that's definitely a longer list of fictional crushes than mine. My only Digimon crushes were Ken and Matt. TJ Dettweiler, of course. Haku and George I have to agree with as well, and Samwise. Batman I have a crush on, and Jim from 28 Days Later. And Neville Longbottom, and Draco. And Aragorn. And Sherlock Holmes. I like Han Solo more than Luke. Simon Tam from Firefly. I think I like Robin the most from Teen Titans, but Cyborg is also awesome (I think I'd prefer to just be friends with BB). And of course I have a pretty big crush on Rev/Cade from Newscast. And Dr. Horrible. I can't think of any more right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, Brynn, you're hilarious. Seriously. No one could get away with posting this except for you. :) I love you. Keep rockin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seeeeee. and its partly about the qualities they have, combined with looks and personality. gotcha, gotcha! lol You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete