Tuesday, January 27, 2009

frosting

Life is full of yummy goodies. Here's a bunch of the goodies my life has collected lately: (in chronological order)

1.Friday, Jenna and I went to the planetarium to watch Space Station 3D. I love the planetarium so much. Also, we had Panda Express. Yummyyyy!
2. Also on friday, I drove home in very thick fog, through and unfamiliar area. And, I didn't get lost! I feel good about that because it's like...wow, I can hold myself together in a tough situation and figure it out!
3. Saturday, I got to see my old A-team. Oh goodness! I love my homeschool buddies. Here's a shout out to all you that came on saturday!
4. While hanging out with aformentioned buddies, I rock out on rock band, and surprised myself. I felt really cool, and dedicated that one linkin park song to my cousin Bryan. :D
5. Cupcakes! Craig and I made the frosting for the cupcakes on saturday, and craig had this brilliant idea for cherry almond flavored frosting. I made it bright blue, and behold, it was swank.
6. On sunday, I taught the sunbeams for the first time. What sweethearts! They are such good examples of compassion and friendship.
7. Also on sunday, i was able to attend a court of honor, to see the rite of passage of a boy becoming an eagle scout. What a great kid! I was able to see some of my wardie friends, which is refreshing. I think one of the best parts was when the brand new eagle scout started a round of applause for his mother.
8. After the Court of Honor, i went home and watched a Hallmark movie, entitled "Loving Leia." Hallmark movies are so cheesy, but the warm fuzzies I get from them are worth it.
9. Monday, I just felt great after my Zumba class. I also had a delicious lunch of a tomato, lettuce, and onion sandwich. hahahahaha there were free hoagies for the institute students, and they had run out of meat by the time I got there. But, I am so poor that i took what food I could get...it wasn't like there was going to be anything else for me.
10. Monday night, Craig and I played my favorite video game, Sonic Adventure 2. To many gamers, this game may seem a little old (it's for gamecube) but it's still my very favorite! We have been taking turns beating stages to get through the story mode. it's been really fun, but after like 3 hours tonight, we are burnt out.
11. On tuesday, I got a couple rather nice compliments from my friends during lunch. They said that they really like my style! :)
12. I found an old dirty CTR ring lying around at home, so I brought it to jewelry making class and shined it up. It looks great now!
13. Tuesday night, i played around on the piano, and learned 2 Regina Spektor songs. She is seriously amazing! I love playing her music.
14. Today and on tuesday, i made some delicious chow mein with eggs for lunch. Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. yay cupcake frosting!! Yay food!! and yes, you put the rock in rock band that night! especially with the linkin park song and "Down with the Sickness". awesome

    ReplyDelete