Sunday, November 29, 2009

Questions

Lately it seems to me that everyone is having a hard time. So many poeple I know I just...going through many trails and much turmoil.

It's made me think.

Are these people going through these hard times because the state of the world is getting worse, or are they just natural chellenges that come through transitioning into new stages of life?

Lots of older people say the world is getting worse. Is it really? Or are the challenges just changing and switching around? Maybe challenges change for each generation, and as the challenge progresses for the new generatio0n, they think the world is getting worse, and when the older generation see a challenge they aren't used to, they think the worls is getting worse.

Maybe the worls isn't getting worse, it just changes and the advantages and hardships end up being about the same ratio that was in a different time period.

I just felt like writing that down...

No comments:

Post a Comment